Recipe: Frosted Watermelon Mint Lemonade Mini Ice Pops
Turn Chick-fil-A’s spring drink into a frozen treat!
You can just feel it — spring is in the air. Days are longer and the promise of warmer temperatures are around the corner. It's the perfect time to start enjoying cooler treats, like our new Watermelon Mint Lemonade.
It combines a favourite, Chick-fil-A® Lemonade with natural watermelon and mint flavours for an extra twist! But sipping this beverage out of a straw isn’t the only way to savour this seasonal treat.
This frozen recipe is perfect for your next cookout or to simply beat the heat. It’s so simple, your kids can even help make them.
- One medium cup of Chick-fil-A Watermelon Mint Lemonade
- One quarter of a watermelon
- 3 ice cube trays
- Sturdy plastic straws
- Grab 3 ice cube trays and some sturdy plastic straws. Set aside.
- Chop watermelon into 2-inch cubes and stick a straw in the center of each cube. Set aside.
- Carefully pour two tablespoons of Watermelon Mint Lemonade into each ice cube mould.
- Place the watermelon pieces in the centre of each ice cube mould and put it in the freezer for at least four hours or overnight.
- Once the liquid is frozen in the trays, remove from the freezer and twist the ice cube tray until the individual mini-ice pops are released from their moulds. You can also dip the bottom of the tray in warm water to loosen the popsicles if they are being stubborn.
- Pull the pops out of the moulds and enjoy!