Frequently asked questions
- Can I replace a damaged, lost, stolen or inactive Chick-fil-A gift card?
- Download and follow the instructions on this printable Chick-fil-A Gift Card Replacement Form. For lost, stolen or inactive gift cards, you will also need the original sales receipt and/or activation receipt to determine if your gift card can be replaced.
- Are Chick-fil-A gift cards refundable?
Gift cards can only be refunded back to the original form of payment. Gift cards purchased with cash cannot be refunded. If requesting a refund on the same day the Chick-fil-A Canada gift card(s) was purchased, please visit the Chick-fil-A restaurant where the gift card was purchased. Otherwise, please complete and submit a “Chick-fil-A Gift Card Replacement Form” which can be downloaded here. The gift card’s full balance must be remaining, and the purchase receipt is required. Refunds are up to the Restaurant Operator’s discretion. Allow up to 6 weeks for the form to be processed by CFA Servco.
See more FAQs
- I was given my gift card as a gift; how do I know if it is for use in Canada or the U.S?
- Please note that Canada gift cards have “Canada” printed in red in the upper left-hand corner on the back of the card. See image here of the back of a 2019 Canada gift card.